Timberless SUP Instructor Program
The Timberless SUP Instructor Program is a free initiative designed to get instructors started with their new business. There is no cost to enter the program, and future instructors are enrolled with the purchase of three or more Timberless boards anywhere in Canada. We help with the legwork so you can focus on paddling and teaching.
The program includes:
1. Discounts on boards.
2. Guidance on business set up, banking, grants & loans, website, marketing, promotion, insurance, corporate partnerships, growth, etc.
3. Client referrals from Timberless.
4. Earn a 10% commission on board sales.
5. $150 towards any SUP training undertaken/qualifications earned, i.e. Paddle Canada Certification.
6. Accessory replacement program. You will lose stuff and your clients will break stuff. It’s not unusual to forget a leash on the beach. Last summer an instructor’s client drove a Ford Explorer over a paddle. We’ll replace your lost and broken accessories for free.
7. Logistical and operational support. Got a booking for five people and only have four boards? We’ll lend you one. (Ontario only)
8. Free photo-shoots to promote your new business before, during, and after opening. (Ontario only)
9. Opportunities to be involved in Timberless shows to promote your own business.
10. Timberless and your own personalized apparel, decals, promo items, etc.
11. Promotions on Timberless.com, on Timberless social outlets and at Timberless shows.
12. Features in Timberless guides, videos, and other SUP & paddle publications.
13. Permission to use the Timberless logo and other trademarks in promotional materials.
14. Tailored course suggestions.
15. Provision of an extra instructor for large groups. (Ontario only)
16. Continuous long-term support from Timberless executive staff.
Contact us below to chat about getting started. We can help get your business up, running, and taking bookings within the month.